6. Finish with Cool Whip on top
7. Crumble Cookies on top. Drizzle with Chocolate Syrup.
8. Cover w/ plastic wrap; freeze (at least 30min), and serve cold.
This is a summer camp favorite and is so easy to make. It requires no baking, no knives, and can be made in almost no time. You can even let the kids help.
You can also use Oreo, Peanut Butter Cookies, or any cookie that you like to dunk in milk. This recipe is easily adapted to any size container. 8x8, 9x9, mason jars, etc. We suggest glass so you can see those delicious layers.
Cookies in a Cloud
Chips Ahoy! (Original) 2 Pks
Cool Whip 1-2 Large Tubs
Milk 1 cup
1. Dunk Cookies in Milk
2. Cover Bottom of 9x13in casserole dish with cookies
3. Spread a layer of Cool Whip
4. Dunk Cookies again
5. Keeping adding layers lasagna style until you reach the top of the dish. (approx. 6 layers)